Monday, October 30, 2017

One More Halloween Decoration......

               I love the mantle of my fireplace and can spend hours decorating it.
              This year for Halloween, I used the old window that Jennifer and I got at an antique show in Rockford this summer. It had old dark stain on the wood and the glass had ripples here and there...it was perfect.  To "Halloween" it up, I painted a chipboard haunted house black, stacked the house on  four paperback books that had black fabric draped over them....and then leaned the window over the entire vignette.  I tucked another smaller window (A gift from a friend) to the left of the larger window. After attaching a few bats and a Halloween moon to the windows.....it was complete. These windows are always a work in progress...but what a fun progress to be going through!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...