Monday, February 27, 2017

February Sampler - Family & Friends

                             The theme for this month's Sampler (I better say it quick...there's only one more day left this month.) was "Family & Friends".  I loved the striking color combination of the striped paper and the black mats. Originally, the people were supposed to be black stick figures....so cute....and so much trouble to cut. After working on the stick figures for some long and frustrating hours...I changed them to the "Potty People" and life was much better. I was pleased with the way it turned out and I think everyone else was too.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...